It’s been six glorious days since Gearbox and 2K’s loot and shoot game, Borderlands 3 was released and already we’re hearing about post content stuff. Well, we will be from tomorrow, thanks to the first-ever Borderlands show.
A monthly series, the Borderlands Show, hosted by Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller and Fran Mirabella is the place to be for Borderlands related news, developer interviews and the chance to see upcoming Borderlands 3 content early.
The Borderlands Show debuts on Friday 20th September 2019 at 6 p.m BST on the official Borderlands Twitch channel. Fans who tune in can expect:
- A candid interview with Borderlands 3 creative director Paul Sage
- New details about the upcoming Halloween-themed Bloody Harvest event, the first in a line of free content updates for Borderlands 3
- Additional conversation around post-launch content plans, including the Maliwan Takedown, campaign DLC, and plans for TwitchCon
- Responses to community questions
- Additional news and announcements
Borderlands 3 is available now worldwide for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. You can purchase it from retailers, The Epic Games Store on PC, and your console’s respective digital marketplace. We’re currently playing the game and will have a review of it up soon.