Digerati has today announced that its frantic couch fragger, Demons With Shotguns is due to release for PlayStation 4 on December 17th (US)/December 18th (EU) and Xbox One on December 24th.
Demons With Shotguns is a frantic multiplayer experience in which up to four players can blast and leap their way to victory against one another in a range of different modes or team up in co-op.
Equipped with a boomstick and a bullet-deflecting shield, players will wage an all-out unholy war against each other as they compete to collect souls across four realms and forty different arenas.
- Frantic local multiplayer arena shooting action for 1-4 players
- Multiple game modes, including free-for-all, team based, and co-op
- Not just shooting! Master the art of dashing, bullet-deflecting, and shotgun jumping
- Use tarot cards to gain special temporary powers or curse your opponents
- Six playable characters: Demon, Deceiver, Death, Preacher, Nun, Angel
- Fight in 40 arenas, each with their own environmental hazards and mechanics
- Original soundtrack by VHS Glitch, famed synthwave composer
- Featuring the epic voice of Jon Bailey from Honest Trailers