The hellishly ambitious role-playing game, Disco Elysium developed and published by ZA/UM has now been released for PC through Steam and GOG worldwide with a price tag of $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99.
An open-world role-playing game, Disco Elysium features many choices that are paired with consequences. As a detective with a unique skill system at their disposal and a large area to carve through, players will find themselves solving murders, taking bribes and interrogating a range of different characters.
- Over 60 hours of game time in a unique urban fantasy setting.
- An open-world you can approach in any order – the bad part of the bad part of town with unforgettable characters.
- One massive open-ended case and tons of side investigations.
- Countless tools for role-playing: 24 mad skills to upgrade, over 80 different clothing items to wear, 12 tools to use, 8 psychoactive substances to discover, more than 50 unique “thoughts” to analyze and so on.
- A hauntingly beautiful original soundtrack by British Sea Power.
For more information about Disco Elysium check out the game’s official website here.