Studio 100 and Midnight Pigeon have recently released an educational ad-free game to Android and iOS devices. Heidi: Mountain Adventures is a pre-school game for children aged 2 to 4. The game is set in the Swiss Alps and will help educate your children in ways such as expanding their vocabulary, identifying things with their eyes and counting. The game is available here in the U.K for £2.49. Check out the official unedited press release below.
UTRECHT, THE NETHERLANDS – June 27, 2019 – Today educational kids game Heidi: Mountain Adventures, a co-production of Midnight Pigeon and Studio 100, launched on iOS and Android for €2.29.
Watch the release trailer:
About Heidi: Mountain Adventures
Explore the Swiss Alps with friendly Heidi in this premium, ad-free educational kids game for preschool 2-4 year olds! Kids will expand their vocabulary, train visual skills and practice counting in Heidi: Mountain Adventures – with the spirit of the Heidi TV series and books. The game features a selection of short stories as Heidi goes on adventures with her friends.
- A classic adventure: The game captures the spirit of the popular Heidi children’s books and TV series. Your child can enjoy these educational stories at their own pace.
- Learning vocabulary: Kids will learn words from home, nature and more as Heidi helps out her grandfather and her friend Peter!
- Educational mini-games: Help grandfather build a wheelbarrow and repair a bridge by putting together shapes. Guide a dog through a maze, help Peter with his homework and solve many other puzzles – it’s learning time!
- Counting in nature: Heidi loves to learn numbers with flowers and cute animals.
- Ad-free premium product: there are no adverts or in-app payments in Heidi: Mountain Adventures so that your toddler can focus on fun and learning!
Midnight Pigeon and Studio 100
Heidi: Mountain Adventures is the first product of the cooperation between Midnight Pigeon and entertainment company Studio 100 to turn several of their IPs into charming children’s apps. Heidi: Mountain Adventures follows recent Midnight Pigeon titles – fairytale adventure Harald the Tortoise and educational walk in the forest Ranger Luke. Upcoming games will feature Studio 100 brands Vic the Viking and Maya the Bee, with the first Maya the Bee game to arrive later this year.
Midnight Pigeon was founded in 2016 by Vincent van Geel, a games industry veteran. The studio is making light educational games for kids which capture the feeling of classic children’s stories, with all the magic of discovery and exploration alongside elegantly integrated educational content.