The independent developer, Digital Cybercherries has today announced that Hypercharge: Unboxed is available to pre-purchase on Nintendo Switch. Those who want to get in on the toy-themed action s soon as possible by pre-purchasing the game, will receive a 10% discount off of its usual $19.99 price. The game is all set for a release date of January 31st, 2020.
Telling the story of Sgt. Max Ammo, Hypercharge: Unboxed sees players take on the mission of defending the HYPER-CORE from attack. As a toy character, your very existence relies on the HYPER-CORE and if it becomes destroyed you’ll have to bid farewell to your human buddies.
A mixture of single-player, Co-op modes, and so much more will ensure that players can have a fun experience on their own or with their family and buddies.
- Co-op – Fight for Toy-kind, together. Squad up with 3 other players in Online / Local Co-op and save the HYPER-CORE from total annihilation.
- PvP – Plastic vs Plastic. Go head-to-head against other small soldiers as you fight to become top of the scoreboard.
- Single-player – Not every hero needs a team. Are you a lone wolf and prefer to play offline on your own? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
- Split-screen – Old school. Buddy up on the sofa and blast the enemy as a team. (4-player Split-screen when connected to the dock).
- Explore – The Sky is your limit. Well, the top shelf is. Unlimited freedom to scavenge each environment for credits, coins, batteries and if you’re skilled enough collectibles.
- Fortify – Defend what you swore to protect. Build turrets, traps, walls and fight off evil hordes of weaponized toys. Watch out for the T. Rex.
- Progression – You deserve to look the part. Earn XP, unlock skins and customize your action figure and weapon. Just because you’re small, doesn’t mean you can’t look the part.
- Strategies – The Art of Defense. Discuss tactics with your squad and plan out the best form of defense. Teamwork is crucial if you want to earn the highest tier rewards.
- Difficulty – A choice for the whole family. With Casual, Regular and Expert, there’s always a mode to suit your level of skill.