SpaceSector and Praxis Games have today launched their 4X strategy game, Interstellar Space: Genesis on Steam, Humble and itch.io. You can pick it up right now from any of the mentioned stores for $29.99 / €27.99 / £22.99.
Interstellar Space: Genesis is a turn-based 4X strategy game that has you building your own galactic empire. You’ll take on mammoth tasks such as colonizing other worlds and engaging with enemies using a turn-based tactical battle system.
As well as the standard 4X strategy mechanics, we are so used to seeing, the developers have added a few little twists and mechanics of their own to really help set this game aside from others in its vast populated field.
- Turn-based tactical combat with extensive ship customization and free space-based movement with range limits.
- Soundtrack by Grant Kirkhope (GoldenEye 007, Civilization: Beyond Earth, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle) and Ryan McQuinn (Lotia, Dungeons & Doritos, Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program, Liberty: Vigilance, Dark Dice).
- Custom alien races with specific planet types, unique leaders, and random tech trees for each civilization.
- Deep colony development, terraforming, and diplomacy systems.
- Varied exploration mechanics and freedom to define a civilization’s wants and needs.
- Complex economic model with asteroid mining, space tourism, and more!
For more information on Interstellar Space: Genesis, check out the official launch trailer below.