All In! Games have announced that the arcade top-down shooter, It Came From Space And Ate Our Brains is due to launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in Q1 of 2020. Originally released in 2015 for PC, this new launch for consoles will bring a major overhaul to the experience.
Invading the earth, a merciless alien species has been feasting on the brains of humans. Players take on the role of a no-nonsense guy armed with a flashlight and a device that turns aliens into goo as he sets out to save the world.
With an arsenal of special weapons, your flashlight, and special powers, players are able to kill the aliens or send them back to the depths of space. Many different alien types will need to be slain, but the one thing they all have in common is that they crave your delicious brains.
- Six exciting, co-op, campaign missions that up to four players can enjoy.
- A brand-new prologue to the game, showing you how to become a pro in no-time.
- Completely re-done interface, making it easier to focus on slaying aliens.
- An incredible techno soundtrack that is sure to raise your heartbeat.
- Visually updated and upgraded over the original in every possible way.
- Re-balanced difficulty, making it more fun for both new and experienced players.
For more information about It Came From Space And Ate Our Brains check out this link.