DANGEN Entertainment is very proud to announce a release date for their upcoming game, Minoria. The game is set to release worldwide for PC on August 27th, 2019 through Steam, GOG, Humble Bundle, and itch.io.
Developed by Bombservice, the developers of Momodora, Minoria features aspects similar to those found in Momodora. The design and gameplay are said to be similar which will be a treat to fans of their previous game.
Players will have to master the ins and outs of parries, dodges and a load of different spells as they set out on an adventure to protect the Common-Folk. All of this while enjoying the presentation in HD with aesthetics that mix 2D hand-painted backgrounds with cel-shaded characters.
- – A powerful fantasy story inspired by the history of medieval Europe
- – A unique visual aesthetic combining hand-painted 2D art with cel-shading
- – Fluid controls encouraging careful engagement and patient play
- – Offensive combat enabling players to crush enemies with a mix of swordplay and spells
- – Defensive options including dodge-rolls and parries
- – A leveling system that helps players adjust their character to their desired difficulty
For more information about Minoria check out the official launch trailer below or visit the game’s website.