BIGBEN has today announced a new addition to its family of Nacon officially licensed PlayStation 4 controllers. The Revolution Pro 3 is a wired controller designed for eSports or people who just take their gaming very seriously.
Featuring Nacon’s premium design quality, and a three-meter long detachable cable, The Revolution Pro 3 has been designed with comfort in mind. It also features an asymmetrical thumbstick layout similar to that on an Xbox controller.
Since this is one of Nacon’s ”Pro” controllers it features large trigger buttons and exchangeable weights located within the handgrip areas for a user customization experience not found on many other third-party controllers.
Nacon’s controllers are so well made that Sony themselves are proud to license them as official controllers for the PS4 system, which puts them right up there with official Dualshock 4 controllers.
“With this new REVOLUTION, NACON is a taking up a significative challenge: to offer the most comprehensive range of officially licensedcontrollerscurrently available on the market” declares Yannick Allaert, Head of Development at NACON. “The confidence that Sony Interactive Entertainment keeps placing in us is a true honour, allowing us to meet the needs of competitive gamers on PS4”.
- Wired connection via USB-C cable (3m length)
- PS, SHARE, OPTIONS buttons
- Touch pad
- 4 shortcut buttons (S1/S2/S3/S4)
- Dual customizable sticks with 46° amplitude
- 4* or 8-way directional pad
- 3.5mm headset jack for audio and chat
- LED player status indicator
- 2x customizable* vibration motors
- Internal weight compartments and 6 additional weights included (2x10g, 2x14g, 2x16g)
- Textured finish to the controller’s casing
- Hard storage case included
- Compatible with PC games in PC Advanced Mode**
- Game mode selection button (1-PS4™ / 2-PS4™ Advanced / 3-PC Advanced**)
- Profile selection button (4x PS4™ and 4x PC** profiles stored in the controller)
NACON’s REVOLUTION Pro Controller 3, officially licensed by Sony Interactive Entertainment, will be available in stores across Europe, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and India in October 2019 at a recommended retail price between 99,90 and 109,90 euros***. More information will be unveiled soon.