Dovetail Games has released a new Train Sim World add on, in the form of the Rhein-Ruhr Osten: Wuppertal – Hagen route. This new add on is available for PS4, Xbox One and PC versions of the train simulation game.
This latest add on represents the first split-track for the game and includes the S8 S-Bahn and the mainline between the two stations. Shortly after leaving Hagen, the route diverges and gives players the choice between carrying passengers down the S8 S-Bahn or hauling freight across the urban mainline.
As well as this new track full of scenic wonder, the add on also introduces the DB BR 422 locomotive to the game, giving players the chance to experience it all from this electrified train. The familiar BR 185.5 with the MRCE livery has been introduced.
- 31 km (19 miles) route of the Rhein-Ruhr route from Wuppertal to Hagen
- Includes 11 km (7 miles) diverging S8 S-Bahn route between Schwelm and Wehringhausen
- DB BR 422 EMU in DB Traffic Red Livery
- DB BR 185.5 in MRCE Dispolok Black Livery
- Sggmrss Bogie Container Wagon, Shimmns-TTU 722 and Zacns freight wagons
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both multiple units and locomotive traction.
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Journey Mode features over 20 hours of activities for you to master
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route, involving emergency diversions and obstructions along the line!
- 100 Jobs for you to complete including replacing Route Maps, repairing Electrical
- Cabinets, restocking First Aid Points and placing No Trespassing signs.
- Accessible Training Modules to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Timetable Mode with over 160 timetabled services
- Cross compatible with other German add-ons – the Main Spessart Bahn, Ruhr-Sieg Nord, DB BR 182 and DB BR 155 add-ons all allow you to play additional services or swap locomotives into included services.
For more information, check out the Train Sim World website.