Indie studio Mommy’s Best Games has today released its top-down 2D action puzzle game, Pig Eat Ball on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. Pig Eat Ball originally released back in September 2018 for PC through the Steam client.
Packing all of the fun of 80s and 90s arcade games into a lively world full of adventure, Pig Eat Ball sees you take on a wild adventure as Princess Bow. Princess Bow is being made to take part in the Royal Games by her father, the aim of which is to find someone to marry the Princess, something she doesn’t want.
- Twisted arcade gameplay –get bigger as you eat and barf to squeeze down to size.
- Explore intricate worlds –travel to five completely unique areas.
- Hand-crafted challenge –200+, carefully designed, non-procedural levels.
- Massive bosses –use your brain, your skills, and your mouth to beat nearly a dozen of them.
- Incredible soundtrack –Rock, Paper, Shotgun says “I will brook no argument on Pig Eat Ball’s soundtrack – it whips.”
- One-of-a kind powerups –dozens of disguises with special abilities.
- Open-ended antics with the Pillbugs –barf on them, bump them, torch them, or knock them into open space.
- Hours of adventure –The main story is a healthy 8-12 hours, with plenty to explore or zip through.
- Wild characters –speak with wacky cupcake people, curmudgeonly apes, and more!
- Manic multiplayer mayhem –play with up to four folks in multiplayer local mode.
- Online leaderboards –each action level lets you compete for the fastest world time!