Indie publisher Digerati and developer Caiysware have announced their upcoming shoot ’em up, Straimium Immortaly will be launching for consoles later this month. The PS4 version will be launched on December 17th December 18th (NA/EU), whilst the Xbox One version will release on December 24th and finally, the Nintendo Switch version will release on December 25th.
Dropping you into the realm of Cubicus, Straimium Immortaly will have you exploring a procedurally generated world where you must loot and shoot your way to survival.
Packed with bosses and beasts, Straimium Imortaly has you using your trusty jetpack and a wide variety of weapons as you take out the dark forces of the evil Queenie Emperess.
“With Straimium Immortaly I wanted to create a love letter to classic games of yore but with a modern roguelike twist,”says developer Anthony Case.“Combining NES shoot-em-ups like Sector Z and Gradius with Metroid sci-fi spaceship exploration, big boss battles, oodles of unlocks, and the modern procedural generation magic that keeps gameplay fresh.”
- A world like no other: explore the bizarre, butts-hard procedurally generated and monster-filled rooms of the Cubicus
- Otherworldly pixel-art: old-school pixels meet vibrant new-school style
- Fly quickly, carry a big gun: from the Ionic Laser to the lightning-blasting Electra Casta, wield an arsenal of 25+ upgradeable weapons and 50+ items
- Unleash ninja powers: discover and harness a variety of mysterious shinobi abilities
- KO XL baddies: defeat a myriad of huge monstrous bosses in your bid to rid the galaxy of Queeni taint!
- Your fight, your way: unlockable classes, mutators, cheats and hats. Level seeds and size options to customize your run. Boss Rush mode, Incursion mode, and more
- A whole ton of stats: keep track of your progress through leaderboards, achievements, and compendiums of enemies, bosses, weapons, items, and more