E-Line Media has announced that its sandbox-style creation game, The Endless Mission is entering Steam Early Access on November 14th 2019 for players to get into the action early and see the game before normal players.
A community driven game, The Endless Mission sees players hack, and create their way within a world that exists behind the scenes of each of the characters favourite video game genres. As the player progresses they’ll discover that the in game editor is the source of their true power which also allows players to create and share their own content.
During its time in Early Access, The Endless Mission will receive regular content updates, including a new game genre to play and create with (racer) as well as a currently in development multiplayer feature drop.
Early Access Features
● Epic story that takes players behind the scenes of their favourite game genres
● An integrated Editor that allows players to create their own games and content and then share
them with the community via the in-game Content Portal and Hall of Celebration
● Mashup, tweak, remix, and hack and see the results in real time
● Fully realized Real Time Strategy and Platformer games with assets and mechanics players can
use in the creation of their own games
● A Hall of Celebration where curated UGC from the community and streamers will be featured
● Characters voiced by the veteran talents of Sara Amini, Laura Bailey, Jennifer Hale, Courtenay
Taylor, Alix Wilton Regan, Jamie Hunsdale, and Chantal Robert