UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, based on the upcoming UglyDolls movie has launched today in the U.K on PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The game is available to purchase digitally or as a physical version in retail stores.
In UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, players will travel to Uglyville where they will help the UglyDolls to restore their home after a band of glitching robots the town of Perfection accidentally arrived in town and began causing chaos. Players can choose between playing as Moxy or Ox, two fan favorites of the series.
Both fans and newcomers will be very pleased with the bright and colorful setting as well as the game’s story. For more information check out the trailer below.
* A NEW AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE – bring fun to Uglyville as the UglyDolls rid their town of Perfection’s robots with their trademark style and wacky humor
- PLAY TOGETHER – teamwork gets the job done! Delve into the Uglyverse with friends and family with local multiplayer
- ICONIC CHARACTERS – Moxy and Ox are joined by friends Wage, Babo, Ice Bat, Lucky Bat, Ugly Dog & more on the quest to save Uglyville
- SOLVE PUZZLES – Collect, use, and craft items to overcome enemies
- REPLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH procedurally-generated elements ensure every playthrough is unique & one-of-a-kind
The UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure is out now. The movie, the game is based on comes out on August 16th, 2019 here in the U.K. Check out the movie trailer below.