Digerati has announced that the colorful 2D RPG-Platformer, Underhero is coming to PlayStation 4 (11th/12th), Nintendo Switch (13th), and Xbox One (14th) in February. A 20 % discount will be available for anyone who purchases the game on launch date from the PS Store or Nintendo eShop, whilst anyone who pre-purchases the game on Microsoft Store will also receive a 20% discount.
Inspired by Paper Mario, Underhero offers players a 2D RPG experience but with a bit more adult stuff such as minor violence and blood. It features old school platforming, a time-based combat system, and a quirky cast of weird and wonderful characters.
“Underhero began as a humble passion project inspired by our love for Nintendo RPGs. After many years of hard work, we are extremely happy to share the world we’ve created with a bigger audience than ever before,” say Kay & Andie of Paper Castle. “Get ready to experience a unique battle system and a subversive story full of twists and turns, now on your favorite console!”
- A side-scrolling RPG adventure, complete with lush pixel art and cartoony aesthetics
- Jump, slash, evade, talk, and bribe your way through a fantasy adventure with a satirical twist
- Turn-based combat… without the turns! Precisely timed actions are your most powerful weapons
- Level up, solve puzzles, find secrets in a world full of friends, foes, and weird inhabitants
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren
- A story full of humor and mysteries awaits!
For more information on Underhero check out the official trailer below.