2K has lifted the lid on the WWE 2K20 MyCAREER mode by revealing a whole lot of information for the upcoming wrestling game. WWE 2K20 is due to launch worldwide on October 22nd for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
For the first time in WWE 2K history, players are able to create both female and male characters in MyCAREER mode. Players will take Tre and Red on a journey that sees them through high school right up to the WWE Hall Of Fame. These two characters have their own separate storylines, offering players the ability to experience things from two different perspectives, whilst at the same time offering moments where the two will team up in tag team matches.
Featuring 18 chapters, approximately 100 matches, more than 40 different WWE stars, WWE 2K20’s MyCAREER mode offers players roughly 20 hours of story-related gameplay on top of all of the game’s other modes.
A Glance At MyCAREER
- For the first time ever, create both a female and male MyPLAYER and take them through MyCAREER, playing storylines and matches as each character and occasionally teaming together with the all-new Mixed Tag match feature.
- Unlock WWE Legends, Career specific Superstar attires, original characters and unique environments like “Hell’s Colosseum” and a special New Day themed arena.
- At one point, Red and Tre cross through an interdimensional portal to try to find the Undertaker who hasn’t been seen in years, encountering various surprises along the way.
- MyCAREER is fully voiced again, this year featuring performances from nearly over 40 WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars and legends in addition to over 15 original voiced roles. Interact with newly-voiced Superstars such as Ronda Rousey, The New Day, Becky Lynch, Adam Cole, Velveteen Dream, The IIconics, Samoa Joe and more.
- rack Red and Tre’s career progress with “The List” – as teenagers Red and Tre write down all the goals they’d like to someday achieve, which later becomes their road map to success. Can you cross off their final list item and get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame?
- At certain points in MyCAREER, the decisions you make affect the matches Red and Tre compete in, who they team with, and possibly even lead to some alternate outcomes. Explore different choices to see what paths they might lead you down.
- Podcasts are back this year, including “The Buzz and Cole Show” featuring the return of Buzz and Cole Quinn from WWE2K19’s MyCAREER.