Publisher, 505 Games and Developer, Kuju Games have recently announced that their get fit, dancing game Zumba Burn It Up! is wiggling its way to the Nintendo Switch on November 22nd, 2019. It’s available to pre-order right now.
Zumba Burn It Up! is a game for dance fans of all ages and levels to enjoy. Featuring high-energy choreography and over 30 jams from artists such as Cardi B and Daddy Yankee as well as some Zumba originals, this game is set to not only make you get a wiggle on but also start a party.
Player’s movements are tracked using the Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons and players are awarded for their effort, particularly when it comes to their energy and flair. Real-life Zumba instructors will be your guides as you dance to each tune.
Some good news for users of the Switch’s tabletop mode and Switch Lite users is that the game supports both docked and tabletop mode. Switch Lite users will be able to play in tabletop mode using a wireless set of Joy-Cons.
Zumba Burn it Up! is developed by Kuju Games (Guitar Hero Live) and is complete with a variety of vivacious features including:
- Over 30 Songs: Dance to today’s top hits and pulsating Zumba® original tracks, guaranteed to get you moving.
- Choose Your Dance Style: Pick the intensity of your workout with a choice of fresh new choreography and classic favorites including exhilarating dance styles from around the world.
- Superstar Instructors: Learn from the best! Real-life superstar instructors keep you motivated and on track.
- Stunning Live-Action Visuals: Keep it cool in stylish locations with stunning live-action visuals that respond to how you play and reward your efforts.
- Workout on the Move: Workout at home or on-the-go! No excuses – now you can fit in your favorite dance-fitness class anytime, anywhere.
- Spark the Dance Party: Up to 4 players can join the fun!
- Real Fitness Results: Choose from 18 classes that suit your fitness levels, set personal goals and share your achievements with friends.
For more about Zumba Burn It Up!, check out the official trailer below and the website.