MiroWin Studio has announced that its upcoming VR game, Boiling Steel is entering Early Access for Steam, Oculus, and VivePort on December 5th, 2019 with a US price tag of $19.99.
In development since 2018, Boiling Steel is a game made for gamers who love fast action games complete with a complex story-rich setting and gorgeous graphics to match.
Set on a colonized planet in the future designed to be a bastion of scientific research and development, Boiling Steel has players taking on the role of an Engineer in the Engineering Corps who must discover the who what and why behind a virus that was deliberately unleashed upon your once paradise of a home.
- 9 tools, each with a unique playstyle, upgrades, and handling
- Experience upgrade system: The more you use a tool, the more powerful it becomes. Be rewarded for sticking with a favorite.
- Non-story missions are randomly generated to make each playthrough exciting and unique.
- More than 40 combat missions equaling over 10 hours of action-packed VR shooting goodness.
- A variety of enemy shells with a multitude of armaments, configurations, and combat style.
- Overcome planetary security systems such as automated turrets, minefields, energy barriers, and more with smarts, quick reflexes, and puzzle-solving ability.
- Explore cloud-city complexes, frozen structures, sandy mining platforms, and more.
For more information about Boiling Steel check out the game’s Steam page.