KRAFTON Game Union, the guys behind PUBG, has announced that MISTOVER, its upcoming dungeon crawler RPG will also be releasing on the PlayStation 4. The game is set to launch on October 10, 2019, for PC, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
Players will be tasked with leading a group of Corps members on a dungeon expedition through the Pillar of Despair, as they unravel the mysteries surrounding the Vortex. All of this in a bid to find a cure to the threating properties caused by the mist.
MISTOVER is an RPG that’s designed for people who enjoy difficulty. It has a permanent death system, although it will allow you to fill your ranks with new Corps members to ensure you can keep playing.
- Over 40-hours of expeditions through five distinct regions.
- Procedurally generated dungeons deliver new expedition experiences every time. Adjust your strategy to the ever-changing dungeons.
- Build an invincible Corps by combining and strategizing with eight different classes.
- Learn and master over 13 unique skills and upgrade equipment to enhance Corps members.
- Exposure to the Mist affects everything, sometimes in surprising ways, including Corps members, monsters, plants and animals, and even equipment, items, and relics.
- Unique game systems find players managing internal conflicts between ‘satisfaction’ and ‘greed’
- Designed for players who like difficulty, MISTOVER is not for the faint of heart – and features a permanent death system. But do not despair, you’ll always find new Corps members to refill your ranks.
Check out the YouTube trailer below. For more information check out the official MISTOVER website.