Omega Labyrinth Life for the Nintendo Switch and the slightly toned down PS4 version, Labyrinth Life have today globally released to their console’s respective digital marketplace. The Switch version costs $59.99 / €59.99 / £53.99, while the PS4 version costs $49.99 / €49.99 / £39.99.
A spacious school, Belles Fleurs Acadamy, is home to a stunning flower garden which itself is home to a sacred flower of legend known as Flora. Flora radiates a power said to provide other flowers in the garden with an everlasting bloom effect. However, when Maiden Hinata leaves the academy, these flowers all wither and die, leading her and a bunch of other maidens on a quest to bring the garden back to life.
Both games feature similar characters, the same story plot, items, skills, dungeons and difficulty settings. Where they differ is how they display sexual content, with Omega Labyrinth Life for the Switch featuring the stronger sexualization of the two games. Both games feature lewd sexualization, with PS4 version toning it down a bit.
A Japanese RPG turn-based mechanic and the ability to grow maiden’s breast feature within the two games. Dungeon exploring is also set to be challenging with the risk of players losing all of their earned stats, gear and items upon defeat.
Omega Labyrinth Life and Labyrinth Life key features include:
- Tactical turn-based combat: Control and execute strategies between the maidens against various enemies in 2D dungeons
- Procedurally generated dungeons: Dungeon layouts and enemy placement are always randomized every playthrough, bursting with loot and challenges
- Maiden’s dream: Collect Omega Power by defeating enemies to grow maiden’s breasts up to Z-Cup
- Breast Burst Mode: Activate to double a maiden’s stats for a short period of time for tight situations against formidable enemies or enemy hordes
- Skill★Bloom System: Unlock new skills, stats, and more with nectars found in the dungeon and academy that will reveal unique illustrations from each maiden
- Size up System: Squeeze and rub discovered item drops in dungeons between maiden’s breasts to reveal their potential to a maiden’s journey
- New Double Breast System: Change between maidens during a dungeon-crawl to utilize various skills and gain a tactical advantage to maneuver around enemies and obstacles
- Take a break in Slow Life: Enjoy life outside of fighting and dungeon crawling back at Belles Fleurs Academy by exploring the Garden Academy, chatting with other maidens, and managing the garden’s beautiful upkeep for collecting powerups and more