Deep Silver has officially confirmed the release of Saints Row IV: Re-elected for Nintendo Switch. The game which originally released for PS3 and Xbox 360 before being remasted for the current generation of consoles is coming to Nintendo Switch on March 27th, 2020.
The Nintendo Switch version of the game will come with 25 bits of DLC. Fans who pre-order the boxed edition from participating retailers will receive a Presidential pin badge set.
For those of you who haven’t played Saints Row IV, you take on the role of the President of the United States as well as the role of leader of the Saints. Things quickly get turned upside down, after an alien invasion of Earth takes place, led by the evil Overlord Zinyak and the Saints find themselves transported to a simulation of Steelport.
- The American Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch™.
- Super Hero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can wield in your quest.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons. The Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customised your character. You’ve customised your clothes. Now you also have a powerful weapon customisation system.
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two!
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV Re-Elected contains an impressive 25 DLC Packs, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas.