Big Sugar has announced that the Valfaris Full Metal Mode update is now live to Valfaris players on PC, whilst a release for console versions of the game is due to launch early next year.
A New Game+ plus mode, Full Metal mode cranks up the game’s difficulty to the max by remixing certain aspects of the gameplay as fully detailed in the list below.
- All weapons, upgrades, and upgrade items carry over between runs
- Enemies have increased health, attack, and aggression
- Bosses receive the same buffs – with additional attack patterns
- Therion takes more damage
- New Destroyer Class Weapon
- New Achievement for defeating Full Metal Mode
Full metal mode unlocks once the game has been completed for the first time so if you’ve already got a clear file present on your system, you’ll be able to instantly jump right into the action.