2K has today released its long-awaited WWE 2K20 wrestling game, the latest addition to its officially licensed WWE game series. The game is available on PC, Xbox One, and PS4 in both digital and physical versions, with several options for purchases to choose from.
This new addition has brought with it a tonne of new firsts for the world popular wrestling game series. These new firsts includes things like story content and general improvements to the way the game plays in comparison to previous titles in the series.
- A female-fronted 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution;
- The ability to compete as both male and female Superstars in MyCAREER and mixed tag matches;
- New 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign that highlights Reigns’ epic career and;
- WWE 2K20 Originals, which offer substantially more content than previous post-launch additions.
- One of WWE 2K20’s most anticipated features, WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night pre-order bonus and DLC, will be launching next week on Monday, October 28. This, along with three more upcoming WWE 2K20 Originals, will add more post-launch content than ever before, including a unique 2K Showcase, themed 2K Towers, WWE Superstar variants and of course, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt. If you’re interested in covering the WWE 2K20 Originals: Bump in the Night content when it launches, please let me know and I’ll be in touch next week with additional information and assets.
“We’re incredibly excited to invite players to step inside the world of WWE with a deeper, more personal experience than we’ve ever offered,” said Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts. “Our goal was to create a more immersive and representative experience than ever before, with game modes, options, updates and refinements that we hope will please returning fans and welcome in new players. We’re really excited to drive the WWE 2K franchise into the future and show players the vision and creativity Visual Concepts has to offer.”